You will need:
* 4 ounces soba buckwheat noodles
* 8 ounces shelled edamame, thawed if frozen
* 4-6 ounces cherry tomatoes, cut in half
* 3 green onions, sliced thinly green & white
* 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper or a combination chopped into 1/4 inch piece
* 1/4 c soyaki sauce and additional for drizzling
* 1/4 c of unsalted peanuts chopped (roasted are better, but if you prefer raw that's OK)
Prep all veggies and set aside along with chopped peanuts and onions.
In a pot of boiling water cook edamame for 5 minutes then add soba and cook until tender. Drain.
Toss drained soba and edamame in soyaki sauce in a bowl. Add veggies and stir to coat.
If room temp is desired garnish with sliced onions and peanuts, drizzle soyaki to taste, serve immediately.
If cold dish is desired, place covered bowl with mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour up to 2 days.
Garnish with onions and peanuts and drizzle with soyaki to taste when served.
Serves 3 with 1-1 1/2 servings of protein and approximately 2 servings of veggies per serving.